About The Close
About the Area
New Construction Updates
Preparing for Your Retreat
Make a Reservation
As our Governing Philosophy implies, we
ask that you acknowledge the following reasons for use of the Close
facilities during your stay.
- You, as the contact person, are
responsible for informing all of your group concerning the facilities.
- The Close is dedicated to Christ as
an avenue for building a relationship with Him and understanding His
will for our lives as well as witnessing the evidence of God's glory
through His creation.
- All retreatants must register at the
gatehouse prior to proceeding to the cabins.
- All groups must bring drinking
water. Water supplied at the Close is acceptable for bathing and
- Each retreatant is responsible for
their own lines - sheets, pillows, pillow cases, towels and wash clothes.
All beds are twin size.
- NO PETS.
- Deer Ticks and Dog Ticks are prevalent during
the Spring and Summer months. Deer flies are also a problem during
the first 2 weeks in June. You may want to bring a repellent
during your stay.
- Contact Person acknowledges that he/she has not
reserved this request date until a reservation form and check is
received by The Close. The reservation system is on a first come,
first served basis.
- All groups must dispose of trash into the
dumpster located at the barn. Do Not place outside of buildings.
- Please Note: Sunday Check Out is at
8:30 AM. This allows personnel to attend morning worship
services. Check Out on other days is at 12:00 PM. Special
check out times may be honored according to retreat schedule.